Interesting and Recommended Scottish products / items for sale that are from Scotland and/or about Scotland. Includes Hats, Flags, Pins, Clothing, Kids Items, Books, DVDs, Maps, Guides, Food and Beverages. NOTE: I do not make any money or commission on any of these products. I just think they are cool.
- Convert GBP (British Pound) to USD (US Dollars)
- Amazon.com (US) - shipping within the USA
- Scottish Theme Products (clothing, signs, pins, flags, etc)
- Scottish Books, DVDs, Maps, Guides
- Scottish Food and Beverage Products
- Scottish Specialty Stores on Amazon.com (US):
Scottish Specialty Products, IRN-BRU Fizzy Juice (Soda), Mackies of Scotland (Potato Chips), Walker Shortbread (cookies), Shortbread House of Edinburgh, Stockan's Oakcakes, Edinburgh Tea & Coffee Company, Brodies Tea, Gardniers Candy,
- Scotland Lion Rampant Baseball Cap/Hat (MY Favorite!)
available at Creative Irish Gifts (oddly it's an Irish store) but in early 2019 I looked for a while around the Internet and have not found a hat so stylish than this one for an affordable price.
- 60 Scottish Themed Amazing Hoodies are a collection of very uniquely designed hoodies. Some are a bit expensive, but well worth mentioning here for your consideration. Oct 2019 Update: Unfortunately most styles are sold out but about 7 remain.
- Scottish Gourmet USA (North Carolina) - Products Imported from Scotland, shipped in the USA.
- The Scottish Grocer (North Carolina) - Products Imported from Scotland, shipped in the USA.
- Cameron's Scottish Foods (New Jersey) - Bakery that ships to USA via UPS only Nov thru March.
- Wee Box - a monthly taste of Scotland in a box.
A little pricie (a little under $50/month) but may be worth it. Each month is a new theme and contains a variety of gift items, food, and newspaper. They ship worldwide. Purchase for yourself or as a gift for another through a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription with a 1 month trial also available.
- UK Used Books - some Scottish books are just not normally available or distributed in the US. You have to pay a little extra for UK to US shipping so first check with your US online book website (Amazon,Barnes&Noble, etc) to make sure they don't have a copy in the US.
- Press Reader - read/listen to 48 Scottish Newspapers online. 7 Day free trial. Cost $30/mo for 5 devices (Win/Mac/iPhone/iPad/Android) and access to old issue archives. Press Reader actually gives you access to over 5000 newspapers and magazines world-wide, including over 2600 in English.